AUCTION TYPE: ONLINE
Broward County Fleet Services
Surplus Vehicles, Equipment & Machinery
Bidding Starts January 13 @ 3:00pm
Lots Begin to Close January 18 @ 3:00pm
7% Buyers Premium, All sales are "As-is" "Where Is"
The items included in this Auction are
offered and sold Subject to the Confirmation of the Seller.
|Lot Number||Lot Title|
|298||2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD|
|425||2006 Chevrolet 1500 |
|650||2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD|
|806||2007 Ford F-350 Cab & Chassis|
|1061||2001 Workhorse Step VanGeneral Motors|
|1238||2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD|
|1240||2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD|
|1241||2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD|
|1256||2003 Ford F-350 Super-Duty |
|1257||2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer 4-Wheel Drive|
|1562||2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Cab & Chassis|
|1621||2002 Chevrolet 1500 Express Van |
|1938||2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4-Wheel Drive|
|1966||2015 Ford Fusion |
|2456||2012 Ford F-250 Super-Duty |
|3172||2005 Ford F-150 XL Pickup Truck|
|3716||2002 Ford F-150 Pickup Truck |
|3722||2003 Toyota Prius Hybrid|
|3724||2003 Ford Taurus LX|
|3726||2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD|
|4572||2008 Ford F-450 XL Cab & Chassis|
|5162||2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD|
|7054||Tennant Model ATLV 4300 Sweeper/Vacuum|
|7098||2007 Clubcar Golf Cart|
|7099||2007 Clubcar Golf Cart|
|7362||2003 Mack Cab & Chassis|
|7602||2000 Case Front End Loader|
|7626||2002 US Jetting Sewer Cleaning Trailer|
|7629||1989 2-Axle Enclosed Landscape Trailer|
|7645||1990 International Road Tractor |
Tandem Rear Axles
|7703||2002 Single-Axle Steel Trailer|
|7732||1992 3-Axle Equipment Trailer|
|7769||1994 LeRoi Air-Compressor|
|7786||1995 Single Axle Steel Trailer|
|7788||1994 LeRoi Air-Compressor|
|8008||2007 US Jetting Sewer Cleaning Trailer|
|8060||1998 Single Axle Steel Trailer|
|8232||Tandem Axle Equipment Trailer|
|8496||2003 John Deere Front End Loader|
|81169||2008 Yamaha 6-Passenger Golf Cart|
|81235||Lely Fertilizer Spreader|
|81250||2008 Yamaha Golf Cart|
|81252||2008 Yamaha Golf Cart|
|81275||2008 Toro Groundsmaster 7200 Commercial Mower|
|81289||2008 Toro Groundsmaster 7200 Commercial Mower|
|81316||2010 Yamaha Golf Cart|
|81346||2010 Freightliner Business Class M2 Cab & Chassis Road Sweeper Truck |
|81371||2010 Club Car Carryall 2|
|81744||2018 Mongoose Jetting Machine|
|FS9021||2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS |
|HE-029||1997 Daewoo Electric Forklift Battery Operated|
|HE-032||1999 Daewoo Electric Forklift Battery Operated|
|HE-034||1999 Daewoo Electric Forklift Battery Operated|
|HE-109||2007 World Electric Forklift Battery Operated|
|HE-110||1997 Daewoo Electric Forklift Battery Operated|
|HE-111||1997 Daewoo Electric Forklift Battery Operated|
|M-0275||2008 Ford F-350 Cab & Chassis|
|M-0278||2008 F-150 XL Pickup Truck|
|M-0279||2008 F-150 XL Pickup Truck|
|M-0284||2009 Ford F-350 Cab & Chassis|
|WWE117||2006 PowerMax Emergency Generator|
|WWE171||2008 500 KW Load Test|
|1||BOBCAT Trencher Attachment|
|2||BOBCAT Backhoe Attachment|
|3||System One Parts Washer|
|4||Trailer Mounted Water Pump|
|5||Wiedenmann Turf Cutter|
|6||Pontoon Boat with Evinrude Outboard Motor |
|7||Wisconsin Pony Motor|
|8||Wisconsin Pony Motor|
|9||Lincoln 2 1/2 Ton Floor Jack|
|10||Lincoln 2 1/2-3 Ton Floor Jack|
|11||Pig Power Water Distribution Trailer|
|12||Pallet of Assorted Truck Bumpers|
|13||GT Express Enterprises Tandem-Axle Enclosed Trailer|
|14||Stihl Backpack Leaf Blower|
|15||Echo Backpack Blower|
|16||Echo Backpack Blower|
|17||Echo Gasoline Powered Hedge Trimmer|
|18||CAE Ultrasonic Parts Washer|
|19||SPX 20-Ton Hydraulic Press|
|21||Best Portable Concrete Mixer|
|22||GEM E4 Electric Transport Vehicle|
|23||Yale Electric Pallet Jack|
|24||Black & Decker Electric 3/4 Inch Impact Gun|
|25||Black & Decker Electric 3/4 Inch Impact Gin|
|26||Electric Hammer Drill|
|27||1,000 Pound Capacity Transmission Jack|
|82||Lincoln Tig Welder|
|150||Wesco Battery Dolly|
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA
FLEET SERVICES DIVISION
TIMED AUCTION OF SURPLUS VEHICLES, EQUIPMENT & MACHINERY
- The Board of County Commissioners, Broward County, will conduct a public auction of County-Owned vehicles, equipment, machinery, and tools which have been declared as surplus to the needs of Broward County.
2. AUCTION DATE:
This auction will be a Timed On-Line Auction. Bids will be received and conducted on the National Auction Company page of Proxibid.com.
Registration for the auction will be through Proxibid.com and bidders will be required to comply with terms established by Proxibid.com.
- The auction is scheduled to open on January 13, 2022, at 3:00 P.M. and end on January 18, 2022 with lots starting to close at 3:00 P.M.
- The auction web site will make use of staggered closing times, but all bids will
end on January 18, 2022.
- All top bid prices will be reported to The Board of County Commissioners, Broward County, Florida, Fleet Services Division. Any bids received after published closing times will not be accepted except those that fall under the conditions of Extensions of Bid described in the following bullet.
- Bid Extensions: In the event a bid or bids are made during the last two minutes of an auction, the ending time for the auction will be extended for
an additional two minutes. Extensions will continue until no further bids are received.
- The vehicles, equipment, and machinery included in this Timed-Bid Auction are offered Subject to the Confirmation of the Seller, The Broward County
Board of County Commissioners. In the event top bid prices are not confirmed by Broward County personnel, items may be withdrawn and included in an auction to be conducted at a future time. It is expected Top Bidders will be notified their bid has either been accepted or rejected no later than 48 hours from the time the auction closes.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to establish minimum opening bid prices
and amounts for bid increases. In the event bidders do not comply with minimum amounts stated, bids received that are less than those set forth will not be accepted.
3. AUCTION SITE:
- The Auction will be conducted by National Auction Company on Proxibid.com.
4. INSPECTION OF VEHICLES:
The vehicles, equipment and machinery included in this auction will be available for preview on Friday, January 14 from 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM. Previews will be scheduled by appointment only. To schedule a preview, please contact National Auction Company at (954) 658-5033.
- Please be advised any such previews will be limited to those with appointments and keys to vehicles will not be available at that time.
- The Auctioneer and his staff have provided information pertaining to each
item included in the auction which describes its current condition to the best
of their ability. Photographs and descriptions will be published on the Auctioneer's website.
- At the time information was being gathered for this auction, an attempt was made to start each vehicle and/or piece of equipment. This information can be found on the Auctioneer's website which includes photographs and videos of most of the items. Information provided by National Auction Company is not guaranteed and prospective bidders should rely upon their own judgement concerning the condition of each item.
- Please be advised that because a vehicle or piece of equipment started and is illustrated through a video does not guarantee it will start and run at a later time.
- Many of the vehicles were jump started, however, it should not be assumed any will start, run or can be driven from the auction site.
- Information is also included regarding the operation of air-conditioning in vehicles. It should not be assumed air-conditioning will be operating when vehicles are picked up.
- When vehicles were started, if mechanical issues were observed, that information is included on the website. Bidders should not assume all mechanical issues were found. All vehicles, equipment and tools are specifically offered in As-ls condition without warranty of any kind.
- While every effort has been made to accurately describe and illustrate the condition of each asset included in this auction, the Auctioneer and his staff are not mechanics, and it is possible all defects were not observed and/or reported.
- Information relating to odometer or hour meter readings might not be accurate even though efforts were made to confirm and provide correct information. In the event actual odometer or hour meter readings are different from those reported in auction information, the sale will not be invalidated as a result of differing information.
- Specific questions or other information not included on the website can be obtained by contacting George Richards at (954) 658-5033. It is possible specific information requested may not be available.
Collusion is defined as an agreement among competitive bidders to raise, fix or otherwise maintain the price at which goods or services are sold.
- Auctions are governed under the Sherman Act enacted in 1890. The Sherman Acts prohibits any agreement among competitors to fix prices, rig bids or engage in other anti-competitive activity.
- Violations of the Sherman Act may be considered to be a felony and
punishable by fines established in the Act.
- Bidders planning to participate in this auction should be aware violations that come to the attention of National Auction Company will be reported to Broward County Board of County Commissioners for action they determine to be appropriate.
6. CONDITIONS OF SALE AND DELIVERY-TERMS AND INDEMNIFICATION:
Broward County, as a casual seller, is selling surplus vehicles, equipment, and machinery at Public Auction, for cash, to the highest bidders. Announcements made by the Auctioneer will be made through the website and e-mailed to all registered bidders. Despite efforts to avoid withdrawal of items from the auction list after being mailed or advertised, it is sometimes necessary. The Broward County Board of County Commissioners reserves the right to do so and reserves the right to accept or reject any/all bids.
- Buyer (s) shall at all times hereafter indemnify, hold harmless and, defend County, its officers, agents, servants, and employees from and against any and all causes of action, damages, claims, losses, liabilities and expenditures of any kind, including attorney fees, court costs, and expenses, causes or alleged to be caused by intentional or a negligent act of, or omission of, Buyer, its subcontractors, employees, agents, servants, or officers, or resulting from, or related to the subject matter of this Agreement including, without limitation, the removal of any property purchased by the Buyer from the County, the sale by Buyer of any such property to third parties, any defect in the operation or physical condition of any such property and any and all claims, losses, liabilities, expenditures, demands or causes of action of any nature whatsoever resulting from injuries or damaged sustained by any person or property. In the event any lawsuit or other proceeding is brought against COUNTY by reason of any such claim, cause of action or demand, Buyer shall, upon written notice from COUNTY, resist and defend such lawsuit or proceeding by counsel satisfactory to the COUNTY or, at COUNTY's option, pay for an attorney selected by County Attorney to defend COUNTY. To the extent considered necessary by the Contract Administrator and the County Attorney, any sums due Buyer under this Agreement may be retained by COUNTY until all COUNTY's claims for indemnification pursuant to this Agreement have been settled or otherwise resolved; and any amount withheld shall not be subject to payment of interest by COUNTY. The provisions and obligations of this section shall survive the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement.
- All vehicles, equipment, machinery, and tools are offered and sold "as is" and "where is." The Broward County Board of County Commissioners makes no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied concerning the operation or condition of any item offered in this auction.
- Once top bid prices have been received and communicated to Broward
County Personnel, all sales are final and there will be no refunds or exchanges.
- Successful bidders (s) agree to comply with all terms and provisions as listed above.
7. BUYER'S PREMIUM:
A 7% Buyer's Premium will be added to all top bid prices and included in the final purchase price.
8. NOTIFICATION TO TOP BIDDERS AND PAYMENTS:
All Top Bidders will be notified their bid has been accepted by National Auction Company through the E-Mail address supplied at the time of Bidder Registration.
- Payments can be made by Cash, Money Order or Cashier's Check. All checks should be made payable to National Auction Company, Auctioneer's Escrow Account. Personal and Corporate Checks will be accepted only when accompanied by a current bank letter which guarantees payment for purchases made at this auction.
- Credit cards, debit cards and ZELLE or other similar payment platforms are not acceptable forms of payment.
Payments can also be made through Bank to Bank Wire Transfer. Please contact Auctioneer for bank information at 954-658-5033. Purchasers making payment by wire transfer must include their name and bidder number to allow identification of incoming wires.
- Payments will be accepted beginning on January 19 through January 21 between the hours of 10:00 AM. and 3:00 P.M. and must be made at the
Fleet Services Administrative Office located at 1600 NW 31 Avenue (Blount Road), Pompano Beach, Florida 33069-5101.
- In the event a Top Bidder has purchased more than one item, payment in full must be received before anything can be removed from County property.
- In the event payments have not been made by January 21 by 3:00 P.M., the Purchaser (s) will be considered to be in default and the item (s) purchased
may be sold to the backup bidder.
- All payments must be made in the name of the person or company who registered for the auction and were notified they were the top bidder. Purchaser invoices cannot be modified or changed to another name.
- Purchasers arriving at Broward County Fleet Services will be expected to wear a face covering and observe social distancing.
- Signs will be posted at Broward County Fleet Services directing purchasers
to the area designated for use by National Auction Company.
9. MOTOR VEHICLE TITLE TRANSFERS:
Purchasers are responsible for transferring Certificates of Title into their name or company name as listed on the Invoice provided by National Auction Company. Transfer of title must be completed within 10 days of the date set forth on the Invoice provided by the Auction Company.
- Registration fees and Sales Tax must be paid at the time Certificates of Title are transferred.
- All Certificates of Title will be closed to include the name of the Purchaser, their address, the date the vehicle was sold and purchase price.
- Licensed Motor Vehicle dealers must provide a copy of their license and Sales Tax Resale Number to email@example.com.
- Open titles will not be given to purchasers.
10. SALES TAX
- Florida Sales Tax will be calculated on the full purchase price, that is, the top bid price plus a 7% Buyer's Premium.
- National Auction Company does not collect sales tax on titled motor vehicles which must be paid at the time of title transfer.
- Dealers who purchase for resale must provide a copy of their 2022 resale
certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event this certificate is not provided, sales tax will be charged.
- Sales Tax will be collected on non-titled items including heavy-equipment, trailers not requiring Certificates of Title and tools.
- In the event 2022 Resale Certificate is not provided, Sales Tax will be included on the Auction Company Invoice.
Purchasers who fail to complete the sale under the conditions set forth hereon, or agreed to by Broward County, any deposits and/or payments made to the account of Broward County will be forfeited and vehicles or equipment will remain the property of Broward County. This provision includes failing to make payment in the time set forth in the Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- If a Top Bidder fails to make payment in full after being notified their bid has been accepted, at the discretion of Broward County and/or the Auctioneer, the bidder's name may be subject to removal from the mailing list and may not be permitted to participate in future auctions.
Purchased items must be removed from the auction site on or before Friday, January 21 at 3:00 P.M. Neither Broward County or National Auction Company is responsible for vehicles, equipment, machinery or other items
that remain at the auction site after completion of the auction.
- Purchasers must be accompanied by National Auction Company personnel when picking up purchases.
- Broward County will have staff and equipment available to assist with loading between the hours of 10:00 A.M. until 3:00 P.M. on January 19-21.
- It is the responsibility of Purchasers to arrange their own transportation and removal of Non-Running items from Broward County's property.
- Purchasers should bring their own jump-boxes or battery cables for any item that will not start on its own.
- Purchasers will not be permitted to do mechanical work on Broward County premises that go beyond removing and replacing a battery.
- Purchasers who contract with Towing or Transport Services must be present when vehicles or other items are being removed from Broward County property.
- Purchasers, trucking companies and transporters will be responsible for securing loads.
- Purchases will be required to sign a receipt acknowledging receipt of purchased vehicles or equipment. Receipts will be required to remove any item from Broward County property. Each item will be subject to verification by security personnel posted at the main gate.
- In the event all purchased items have not been removed by January 21, purchasers may be charged a fee that equals $25.00 per day per item. This will be enforced at the discretion of Broward County. Any vehicle left in the south parking lot at Fleet Services 3 may also be subject to this provision.
- It is understood additional time may be required for purchasers to remove items. Accommodations will be considered but it is expected arrangements will be communicated to Auction Company personnel.
- It is possible some items may require special handling because of the area in which they are stored. Accommodations will be made as necessary for the convenience of Broward County and are subject to their approval.
13. BIDDER REGISTRATION:
All bidders are required to register with National Auction Company on their page of the Proxibid website. Each Bidder will be assigned a Bidder's Number. The Bidder's Number will be used, and that number will be recorded for that sale. As noted earlier, the auction will be conducted on Proxibid.com and their bidder registration requirements must be complied with.
FROM 1-95 (Broward County) - Exit at Copans Road and continue West to Blount Road. At the traffic signal, turn left and continue to the auction site which is North of the Broward County Sheriff's Office facility. Watch for the sign which says Broward County Bridges & Highways. Parking is available on the south side of the property,
FROM The Florida Turnpike (Broward County) - Exit at Coconut Creek Parkway (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard) which is marked as Exit #67. After paying toll, continue to the traffic signal and turn left onto Coconut Creek Parkway (MLK Blvd.). Continue on Martin Luther King Boulevard to the traffic signal at NW 27 Avenue and make a U-Turn. At Blount Road, turn right, and the auction site will be on your right just past the Broward County Sheriff's Office facility. Watch for the sign which says Broward County Bridges & Highways. Parking is available on the south side of the property.
15. AUCTION PARKING:
There is a parking lot located on the south side of the main entrance of Broward County Bridges & Highways. Please be advised this is a secured facility and private vehicles are not permitted past the guard gate.
16. POINTS OF CONTACT:
Agency: Broward County Fleet Services Division
Contact Name: James Bailey
Contact Number: 954-357-5450
Contact Email: email@example.com
Auctioneer: National Auction Company
Contact Name: George Richards
Contact Number: 954-658-5033
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org