AUCTION TYPE: ONLINE BANKRUPTCY AUCTION
2017 Maserati Levante Luxury
Bidding Begins May 20 @ 3:00PM
Bidding Closes June 2 @3:00PM
Court Ordered Auction
By Order of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court
Southern District of Florida
Case Number: 10-80026-CR-Marra; In Re: Mark C. Maitland
VIN: ZN661XUL6HX253202; 10% Buyer's Premium
Preview by Appointment only. Call George @ 954.658.5033
Vehicle Information & Evaluation Report • May 19, 2021
|VEHICLE:||2017 Maserati Levante Luxury|
|VEHICLE TYPE:||4-Door Wagon/Sport Utility|
|ODOMETER:||27,667 Miles |
|ENGINE:||3.0 Liter Turbo-Charged V-6|
|DRIVE TYPE:||All Wheel Drive|
|Power Front Seats|
|Power Rear-View Mirrors|
|Power Door Locks|
|Power Moon Roof|
|AM/FM Electronic Radio|
|Power Assisted Rear Cargo Door|
|INTERIOR:||Gray & Black Leather|
|MECHANICAL:||Engine: Operates Normally|
|Audio System:||Operates Normally|
|TIRES:||Front: 90% / Rear: 90%|
|ID# VERIFIED:||VIN Plate, Title, CarFax|
|VEHICLE DRIVEN :||Yes|
|Other:||CarFax Report indicates this vehicle was involved in an accident in December 2019. The report states there was minor to moderate damage, however, the accident resulted in the vehicle being declared a total loss vehicle. According to the CarFax Report, the vehicle was sold in April 2020 and repaired. A copy of the CarFax Report is included with the Vehicle Information.|
|General Information about the car:|| Open Document|
|CarFax Report:|| Open CarFax|
|YouTube Video:|| Open Video|
click on arrows on photo to advance through the slideshow
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. BIDDER REGISTRATION:
- The auction is open to the public and all bidders will be required to register with National Auction Company. Bidder registration will begin on May 20, 22021 on the website, www.natlauction.com. There will be a link on the website directing prospective bidders to Proxibid.com.
2. AUCTION DATE:
- This auction will be a Timed On-Line Auction. Bids will be received at the National Auction Companys' Proxibid Auction Page. The auction will be conducted on Proxibid.com.
- Registration for the auction will be through Proxibid.com and bidders will be required to provide credit card information as a means of verification only.
- The auction opens on May 20, 2021 at 3:00 P.M. and will close on June 2, 2021at 3:15 P.M.
- All bids will be reported to the Court-Appointed Receiver who will have the right to accept or reject all top bid prices. The top bid price and next highest bidder’s information will be reported as the High Bidder and Back-Up Bidder. Bids received after the published closing time will not be accepted except those falling under the conditions of Extensions of Bid described in the following bullet.
- Extensions of Bid: In the event a bid or bids are made during the last two minutes of the auction, the end time for the auction will be extended for an additional two minutes. Extensions will continue until no further bids are received within the last two minutes of the auction.
- The asset being offered in this Time-Bid Auction are offered and sold Subject to the Confirmation of the Court-Appointed Receiver. In the event the final bid price is not confirmed, the vehicle may be withdrawn from the auction and offered in an event to be conducted at a future time. It is expected Top Bidders will be notified their bid has either been accepted or rejected no later than 48 hours from the time the auction closes.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to establish minimum amounts for bid increases. In the event bidders do not comply with minimum amounts stated, bids received that are less than those set forth will not be accepted.
- The Auction will be conducted by National Auction Companys' Proxibid Auction Page and on the platform of Proxibid.com. Information about the auction with a link to the auction page will be available on the National Auction Company's website, www.natlauction.com.
- The vehicle being offered in this auction is available for preview by appointment with the Auctioneer. An appointment can be scheduled by calling George Richards at (954) 658-5033.
- Information which details the vehicle being offered in this auction is included on the website. All information provided by National Auction Company is not guaranteed and prospective bidders should relay upon their own judgement concerning the condition of the vehicle being offered.
- The vehicle is specifically offered and sold in As-Is condition without guaranty or warranty either expressed or implied.
- A CarFax Report is available for this vehicle and included with other vehicle information. Please note the CarFax Report indicates the vehicle was involved in an accident and has been repaired. It is being sold with a Clean Florida Certificate of Title.
- Specific information not included on the website can be obtained contacting George Richards at (954) 658-5033.
5. BUYER’S PREMIUM:
- A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to all top bid prices and included in the final purchase price.
6. NOTIFICATION TO TOP BIDDERS AND PAYMENTS:
- All Top Bidders will be notified their bid has been accepted through National Auction Company by the E-Mail address supplied at the time of Bidder Registration.
- Payments can be only be made by Bank Wire Transfer to the Escrow Account of the Auctioneer. Bank wire information will be supplied after the auction has been concluded. .
- Full and final payment must be made within 24 hours of confirmation of the top bid price and 10% buyer’s premium.
- If a buyer fails to complete the sale under the conditions set forth in the Terms & Conditions of Sale, any deposits and/or payments will be forfeited and the vehicle will remain the property of the Bankruptcy Estate.
- If a Top Bidder fails to make payment in full after being notified their bid has been accepted, at the discretion of the Auctioneer, the bidder’s name may be subject to removal from the mailing list and may not be permitted to participate in future auctions.
- The vehicle must be picked up no later than June 4, 2021.
- A current Florida Certificate of Title is available for transfer to the successful purchaser.
- All bidders are required to register with National Auction Company on their Proxibid.com webpage. Each Bidder will be assigned a Bidder’s Number. The Bidder’s Number will be used and that number will be recorded for that sale.
10. AUCTIONEER CONTACT:
- If additional information or other details are needed, please contact George Richards at (954) 658-5033 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National Auction Company
Licensed Real Estate Brokers & Auctioneers
(AB 640 AU899)