1. BIDDER REGISTRATION:
The auction is open to the public and all bidders will be required to register with the auctioneer. Bidder Registration will begin at 9:00 A.M. on Auction Day.
Assets offered at this auction will be available for previews two hours prior to auction. All vehicles are offered and sold in As Is condition without warranty. Auctioneer makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the condition of any of the vehicles included in this auction.
3. AUCTION SITE:
The auction will be conducted at 11:30 A.M. on Saturday, June 27, at 1900 SW 100 Avenue, Miramar, Florida 33025. Please watch for auction signs.
4. DEPOSITS & FINAL PAYMENT:
- Payment in full is expected at the conclusion of the auction by Cash, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders. Corporate checks will be accepted when accompanied by a current Bank Letter and made specifically for this auction and addressed to National Auction Company guaranteeing payment and subject to verification at the time of Bidder's registration.
- Bidders who leave the auction site without paying in full are required to make a deposit in the minimum amount of 25% of the full purchase price and advise auction staff when they are returning with the balance due. If no deposit is made, the Auctioneer and/or the Trustee made resell any vehicle sold during the auction.
- Balances will be due no later than June 29, 2020 by 12:00 P.M. Final payment must be in the form of Cash, Cashier's Check or Money Order only.
5. FLORIDA SALES TAX:
- All sales are subject to rules of the Florida Department of Revenue.
- Florida dealers who are registering as bidders are asked to bring a copy of their Resale Certificate to the auction which must be presented at the time of Bidder registration.
- Florida Sales Tax for motor vehicles is payable at the time of vehicle registration and the Motor Vehicle Title is transferred.
- Sales Taxes due on vehicles offered and sold at the auction will be paid at the time the Certificate of Title is transferred.
6. BUYER'S PREMIUM:
A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to all top bids and included in the total purchase price.
7. METHOD of SALE:
- The method and order of sale will be at the auctioneer's discretion.
- Determination and recognition of bid increments will be at the discretion of the Auctioneer.
- In the event items are offered at the auction and bids are not received, the Auctioneer may remove them from the order of sale and offer them at a later time.
- The Auctioneer reserve the right to add or delete any item(s) from the auction.
- The terms and conditions of sale may be changed by announcement from the auction podium with any such announcement taking precedence over previously printed materials or oral statements made.
- Bids will only be accepted from bidders who have registered with the Auctioneer.
- In the event of disputes between bidders or tie bids, the Auctioneer's decision will be final.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to ask for additional deposits from any bidder during the course of the auction. In the event a deposit is requested and not given, vehicles previously sold may be subject to resale at the option of Credit Union or Auctioneer.
- All information contained in the Auction Flyer, Post Cards, newspaper ads, web site or furnished by staff members is believed to be correct but is not guaranteed. Bidders must rely upon their own information, judgment and inspection of the vehicles offered.
- The auction may be electronically recorded to provide a record of the event. The recording is the property of National Auction Company and Trustee named in this document.
- Purchasers are not permitted to resell vehicles purchased during the auction to third parties or reassign auction clerking tickets to other bidders.
- In the event a Top Bidder fails to make final payment, any deposit given will be subject to forfeiture.
- All purchases must be removed from the premises as soon as possible. Arrangements for removal of vehicles must be scheduled through George Richards of National Auction Company.
- Purchases can be removed on auction day after payment in full until 2:00 P.M. but no later than Monday, June 29, 2020 by 12:00 P.M. Vehicles left after that time could be subject to storage charges.
- Purchasers are responsible for advising National Auction Company who is authorized to remove vehicles or other items from the storage lot. Vehicles removed by contracted transporters or tow trucks must have written authorization for removal signed by the purchaser and accompanied by a copy of the paid receipt.
- From I 95 (Broward County) - Exit at Pembroke Road and continue west to Palm Avenue. Make U Turn and continue to SW 100 Avenue. Turn right on SW 100 Avenue and continue to auction site.
- From Florida Turnpike - Exit at Hollywood Boulevard (Pines Boulevard) and continue west to Palm Avenue. Turn left and continue to Pembroke Road. At SW 100 Avenue turn right and continue to auction site.
10. AUCTIONEER CONTACT INFORMATION:
If additional details are needed please contact George Richards at (954) 658 5033 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org (E mail).
National Auction Company (AB640 - AU899)
Mailing Address: 7958 Pines Boulevard #506, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
Office Address: 1900 SW 100 Avenue, Miramar, Florida 33025