Saturday, October 24 at 11:00 a.m.
By Order of The United States Bankruptcy Court
Southern District of Florida - Fort Lauderdale Division
In Re: Homero Arencibia & Laura Quiros
Case Number: 20-14859
Chad S. Paiva, Trustee
1900 SW 100 Avenue, Miramar, Florida 33025
Preview - October 24th from 9:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
Special Appointment Previews Available
994 Chapparal 27 Signature Boat, 27 Foot Cabin Cruiser
HIN: FGBK0245A494, Volvo-Penta V-8 Inboard/Outboard Engine, 3-Axle Aluminum Trailer
Vehicle to be offered and sold subject to Trustee’s Confirmation of Top Bid Prices
10% Buyer’s Premium, Offered and sold in As-Is condition
|YEAR & MAKE:||1994 Chapparal 27 Signature|
|TYPE HULL:||Deep V|
|WEIGHT:||6,320 Pounds (Without Trailer) |
|BEAM:||9 Feet |
|POWER:||Volvo/Penta 5.0 Liter|
|Volvo-Penta Single Stern-Drive With Double Props |
|ELECTRONICS:||VHF Marine Radio|
|TRAILER:||Homemade 3-Axle Aluminum Trailer|
|Trailer License Plate: HZVA95 (Florida)|
click on arrows on photo to advance through the slideshow
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. BIDDER REGISTRATION:
The auction is open to the public and all bidders will be required to register with the auctioneer. Bidder Registration will begin at 9:00 A.M. on Auction Day.
The items being offered at this auction will be available for preview two hours before the scheduled time of the auction to begin from 9:00 A.M until 11:00 A.M. The items can also be previewed by special appointment. Please call National Auction Company to schedule.
3. AUCTION SITE:
The auction will be conducted at 11:00 A.M. on Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 1900 SW 100 Avenue, Miramar, Florida 33025.
4. DEPOSITS & FINAL PAYMENT:
Payment in full is expected at the conclusion of the auction by Cash, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders. Corporate checks will be accepted when accompanied by a current Bank Letter and made specifically for this auction and addressed to National Auction Company guaranteeing payment and subject to verification at the time of Bidder's registration.
- Bidders who leave the auction site without paying in full are required to make a deposit in the minimum amount of 25% of the full purchase price and advise auction staff when they are returning with the balance due. If no deposit is made, the Auctioneer and/or the Trustee may resell any vehicle or boat sold during the auction.
- Any balance due must be paid no later than Monday, October 26, 2020, no later than 12:00 P.M. Final payment must be in the form of Cash, Cashier's Check or Money Order only.
5. FLORIDA SALES TAX:
All sales are subject to rules of the Florida Department of Revenue.
- Florida dealers or those who are purchasing for resale are asked to bring a copy of their Resale Certificate to the auction which must be presented at the time of Bidder registration.
- Florida Sales Tax for motor vehicles is payable at the time of vehicle registration and the Motor Vehicle Title is transferred.
6. FORM of AUCTION:
This his auction is conducted pursuant to the Order of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida on behalf of Chad Paiva, Bankruptcy Trustee.
- It is expected the Trustee or their Representative will attend the auction in person or by Cell Phone. Confirmation of top bid prices is expected following conclusion of the event.
7. BUYER'S PREMIUM:
A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to all top bids and included in the total purchase price.
The following examples are provided for your information:
Bid Price: $5,000.00 Buyer’s Premium: $500.00 Total Price: $5,500.00
Bid Price: $7,500.00 Buyer’s Premium: $750.00 Total Price: $8,250.00
8. METHOD of SALE:
The method and order of sale will be at the Auctioneer's discretion.
- Determination and recognition of bid increments will be at the discretion of the Auctioneer.
- In the event items are offered at the auction and bids are not received, the Auctioneer may
remove them from the order of sale and offer them at a later time or await specific instructions
from the Bankruptcy Trustee or his Representative.
- The Trustee and Auctioneer reserve the right to add or delete any item (s) from the auction. All
top bid prices are subject to confirmation of the Trustee.
- The terms and conditions of sale may be changed by announcement from the auction podium with
any such announcement taking precedence over previously printed materials or oral statements
- Bids will only be accepted from bidders who have registered with the Auctioneer.
- In the event of disputes between bidders or tie bids, the Auctioneer's decision will be final.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to ask for additional deposits from any bidder during the course
of the auction. In the event a deposit is requested and not given, vehicles previously sold may be
subject to resale at the option of Trustee or Auctioneer.
- All information contained in the Auction Flyer, Post Cards, newspaper ads, web site or furnished
by staff members is believed to be correct but is not guaranteed. Bidders must rely upon their own
information, judgment and inspection of the assets being offered.
- The auction may be electronically recorded to provide a record of the event. The recording is the property of National Auction Company and Bankruptcy Trustees named in this document.
- Purchasers are not permitted to resell any inventory purchased during the auction to third parties or reassign auction clerking tickets to other bidders.
- In the event a Top Bidder fails to make final payment, any deposit given will be subject to forfeiture.
9. CERTIFICATES OF TITLE:
The Certificate of Title for the boat being offered at the auction is available and will be turned over to the Purchaser after full payment has been received.
- Certificate of Title will be delivered to the confirmed top bidder upon receiving the full sales price. Open titles will not be provided except to Licensed Motor Vehicle Dealers.
10. REMOVAL of PURCHASES:
All purchases must be removed from the premises as soon as possible. Arrangements for removal of purchases must be scheduled through George Richards of National Auction Company.
- Purchases can be removed on auction day after payment in full until 5:00 P.M. but no later than Monday, October 26, 2020 by 5:00 P.M.
From Florida Turnpike: Exit at Hollywood (Pines Boulevard West) and after paying the toll, turn right at the traffic light and continue to University Drive. At the traffic signal turn left and continue to Pembroke Road and turn right. Continue on Pembroke Road to Palm Avenue and make a U-Turn at the traffic light. Continue to SW 100 Avenue and turn right. Watch for auction signs.
- From I-95: Exit at Pembroke Road and continue west to Palm Avenue. At the traffic light, make a U-Turn and continue to SW 100 Avenue and turn right. Watch for auction signs.
Broward County continues to be under an Order issued in connection with the COVID 19 Virus. Anyone attending previews and auction will be expected to be in compliance with this Order and must wear a face covering (mask).
- Under the stated conditions of the Broward County Order, social distancing is suggested. It is expected those who attend this auction will comply with this requirement.
13. AUCTIONEER CONTACT INFORMATION:
If additional details are needed please contact George Richards at (954) 658-5033 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org (E-mail).