COURT ORDERED AUCTION
Auction No.: 19-09
Auction will be Conducted at:
1900 SW 100 Avenue, Miramar, Florida 33021
(Note: New location - down the street from previous auction site)
By Order of United States Bankruptcy Court
Southern District of Florida - Fort Lauderdale Division
In Re: Intermarket, U.S.A., Inc.
Case Number: 18-24472-RBR
Les Osborne, Trustee
Saturday, June 8, 2019 @ 11:00 AM
Preview from 9:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. or by appointment
Assorted Die Cast Models
Bulk-bids will be accepted until May 31, 2019
Prospective Purchasers are encouraged to make an
appointment to inspect the inventory.
|Lot#||DESCRIPTION||SCALE||NUMBER OF CASES||ITEMS PER CASE||TOTAL ITEMS|
|1||1917 Coca Cola Delivery Truck||1/24||2||12||24|
|2||1937 Ford Pickup Truck, Coca-Cola Fountain Service Green||1/24||4||12||48|
|3||1937 Ford Pickup Truck, Coca-Cola Fountain Service, Yellow||1/24||1||12||12|
|4||1917 Ford Model T, Coca-Cola Delivery Truck, Red||1/24||2||12||24|
|5||1917 Ford Model T, Coca-Cola Delivery Truck, Black||1/24||2||12||24|
|6||1948 Ford Pickup Truck, Coca-Cola, Green||1/43||45||24||1,080|
|7||1959 Volkswagen T1, Samba Bus Flower Version||1/64||12||24||288|
|8||Elvis Presley Pink Cadillac||1/43||5||24||120|
|9||Model T Cargo Van, New York Police Department||1/18||2||12||48|
|10||Detroit Red Wings Zamboni||1/18||17||6||102|
|11||Philadelphia Flyers Zamboni||1/18||70||6||420|
The slideshow shows items in storage
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. BIDDER REGISTRATION:
The auction is open to the public and all bidders will be required to register with the auctioneer. Bidder Registration will begin at 9:00 A.M. on Auction Day.
Assets offered at this auction will be available for previews two hours prior to auction. This auction consists of the inventory described and includes assorted electronic equipment and gear used for professional drone photography. All inventory is being offered and sold in As Is condition without warranty. Neither the Trustee or Auctioneer makes any warranty or guarantee concerning the condition of the assets being offered. The inventory is available for preview on a Special Appointment basis and can be scheduled by contacting George Richards, National Auction Company at (954) 658-5033. The inventory will also be available for preview starting two hours before the auction starts on June 8, 2019.
3. AUCTION SITE:
The auction will be conducted at 11:00 A.M. on Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 1900 SW 100 Avenue, Miramar, Florida 33025. Please watch for auction signs.
4. DEPOSITS & FINAL PAYMENT:
- Payment in full is expected at the conclusion of the auction by Cash, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders. Corporate checks will be accepted when accompanied by a current Bank Letter and made specifically for this auction and addressed to National Auction Company guaranteeing payment and subject to verification at the time of Bidder's registration.
- Bidders who leave the auction site without paying in full are required to make a deposit in the minimum amount of 25% of the full purchase price and advise auction staff when they are returning with the balance due. If no deposit is made, the Auctioneer and/or the Trustee may determine to resell the assets.
- Balances will be due no later than Monday, June 10, 2019 by 12:00 P.M. Final payment must be in the form of Cash, Cashier's Check or Money Order only.
5. FLORIDA SALES TAX:
- All sales are subject to rules of the Florida Department of Revenue.
- Florida dealers who are registering as bidders are asked to bring a copy of their Resale Certificate to the auction which must be presented at the time of Bidder registration.
6. FORM of AUCTION:
- This auction is conducted pursuant to an Order of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida on behalf of Les Osborne, Bankruptcy Trustee in connection with Jorge Luis Catayo, Case Number 18-10058-JKO.
- It is expected the Trustee or his Representative will attend the auction in person or by Cell Phone. Confirmation of top bid prices is expected following conclusion of the event.
- Please be advised bulk-bid offers for these assets will be accepted until 5:00 P.M., May 31, 2019. In the event a bulk-bid is made that is accepted by the Bankruptcy Trustee, payment in full must be made within 24 hours of acceptance by either Bank Wire Transfer or Cashier's Check.
7. BUYER'S PREMIUM:
A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to all top bids and included in the total purchase price.
8. METHOD of SALE:
- The method and order of sale will be at the auctioneer's discretion.
- Determination and recognition of bid increments will be at the discretion of the Auctioneer.
- In the event items are offered at the auction and bids are not received, the Auctioneer may remove them from the order of sale and offer them at a later time or await specific instructions from Mr. Osborne or his Representative.
- The Auctioneer and Trustee reserve the right to add or delete any item (s) from the auction. All top bid prices are subject to confirmation of the Trustee.
- The terms and conditions of sale may be changed by announcement from the auction podium with any such announcement taking precedence over previously printed materials or oral statements made.
- Bids will only be accepted from bidders who have registered with the Auctioneer.
- In the event of disputes between bidders or tie bids, the Auctioneer's decision will be final.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to ask for additional deposits from any bidder during the course of the auction. In the event a deposit is requested and not given, vehicles previously sold may be subject to resale at the option of the Auctioneer.
- All information contained in the Auction Flyer, Post Cards, newspaper ads, web site or furnished by staff members is believed to be correct but is not guaranteed. Bidders must rely upon their own information, judgment and inspection of the assets being offered.
- The auction may be electronically recorded to provide a record of the event. The recording is the property of National Auction Company and the Trustee.
- Purchasers are not permitted to resell any inventory that is purchased during the auction to third parties or reassign auction clerking tickets to other bidders.
- In the event a Top Bidder fails to make final payment, any deposit given will be subject to forfeiture.
- All purchases must be removed from the premises as soon as possible. Arrangements for removal of these assets must be scheduled through George Richards of National Auction Company.
- Purchases can be removed on auction day after payment in full until 2:00 P.M. but no later than Monday, June 10, 2019 by 2:00 P.M. Items left after that time will be subject to storage charges.
- From I 95 (Broward County) - Exit at Pembroke Road and continue west to Palm Avenue. Make U Turn and continue to SW 100 Avenue. Turn right on SW 100 Avenue and continue to auction site.
- From Florida Turnpike - Exit at Hollywood Boulevard (Pines Boulevard) and continue west to Palm Avenue. Turn left and continue to Pembroke Road. At SW 100 Avenue turn right and continue to auction site.
11. AUCTIONEER CONTACT INFORMATION:
If additional details are needed please contact George Richards at (954) 658 5033 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org (E mail).
National Auction Company (AB640 - AU899)
1325 S. Congress Avenue, Suite 202
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426