United States Bankruptcy Court
Southern District of Florida - West Palm Beach Division
In Re: Michael & Kimberly Pogue
Auction No.: 18-024
Robert Furr, Trustee
- Case No. 18-11716
Auction will be Conducted at:
1912 SW 100 Avenue, Miramar, Florida 33021
Saturday, August 11, 2018 @ 11:00 A.M.
Preview from 9:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
2000 Key West 2020 Dual Console Boat
2000 Mercury OptiMax 135 Horsepower Outboard Motor
2012 Continental Single-Axle Boat Trailer
1. BIDDER REGISTRATION:
The auction is open to the public and all bidders are required to register with the auctioneer to receive a bidder's card. Bidder Registration will begin at 9:00 A.M. on Auction Day.
Assets scheduled for inclusion in this auction will be available for preview two hours before the auction. All assets are offered and sold in As Is condition without warranty of any kind. Bidders are encouraged to preview the items included in this auction.
3. AUCTION SITE:
The auction will be conducted at 11:00 A.M. on Saturday, August 11 at 1912 SW 100 Avenue, Miramar, Florida 33025.
4. CHECK OUT
- Payment in full is expected at the conclusion of the auction by Cash, Cashier's Checks, or Money Orders.
- Check out Auction Day until 2:00p.m. or Monday, August 14, by appointment.
- Bidders who leave the auction site without paying in full are required to make a deposit in the minimum amount of 25% and advise auction staff when they are returning with the balance due. If no deposit is made, the Auctioneer and/or the Trustee reserve the right to resell any items purchased during the auction.
5. FLORIDA SALES TAX:
All sales are subject to rules of the Florida Department of Revenue. Florida dealers with resale numbers must bring a certificate to the auction which must be presented at the time of Bidder registration. Florida Sales Tax for motor vehicles is payable at the time of vehicle registration and the Motor Vehicle Title is transferred. Bills of Sale issued on behalf of the Trustee will include the top bid price in addition to the 10% Buyer's Premium.
7. BUYER'S PREMIUM:
A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to all top bids and included in the total purchase price.
8. METHOD of SALE:
Vehicle offered subject to confirmation of Trustee.
- The method and order of sale will be at the auctioneer's discretion.
- Recognition of bid increments will be at the discretion of the auctioneer.
- In the event items are offered at auction and no bids are received, the auctioneer may remove them from the order of sale offering them at a later time during the auction and/or regroup them with other items.
- The Auctioneer and Trustees reserve the right to add or delete any item(s) from the auction. Vehicles offered are subject to confirmation of the Trustee.
- The terms and conditions of sale may be changed by announcement from the auction podium with any such announcement taking precedence over previously printed materials or oral statements made.
- Bids will only be accepted from bidders who have registered with the auctioneer.
- In the event of disputes between bidders or tie bids, the auctioneer's decision will be final.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to ask for additional deposits from any bidder during the course of the auction. In the event a deposit is requested and not given, vehicles previously sold may be subject to resale at the option of Trustee or Auctioneer.
- All information contained in the Auction Flyer, Post Cards, newspaper ads, web site or furnished by staff members is believed to be correct but is not guaranteed. Bidders must rely upon their own information, judgment and inspection of the vehicles offered.
- The auction will be electronically recorded to provide a record of the auction event. The recording is the property of National Auction Company and Trustee.
- Purchasers are not permitted to resell items purchased during the auction to third parties or reassign auction clerking tickets to other bidders.
- The Certificate of Title for all vehicles offered at this auction will be available for inspection by prospective bidders. Certificates of Title will be delivered to the purchaser after receiving payment in full. An open title will not be given to any purchaser (s) except those who have provided a copy of a valid Florida Dealer’s License to the auctioneer at the time of registration.
- In the event a Top Bidder fails to make final payment deposits given will be forfeited as liquidated damages.
All purchases must be removed from the premises as soon as possible. Arrangements for removal of vehicles must be scheduled through George Richards of National Auction Company.
- Purchasers are responsible for advising National Auction Company who is authorized to remove them from the storage lot. Vehicles removed by contracted transports or tow trucks must have written authorization for removal signed by the purchaser and accompanied by a copy of the paid receipt.
From I-95 (Broward County)
Exit at Pembroke Road and continue west to Palm Avenue. Make U-Turn and continue to SW 100 Avenue. Turn right on SW 100 Avenue and continue to auction site.
From Florida Turnpike
Exit at Hollywood Boulevard (Pines Boulevard) and continue west to Palm Avenue. Turn left and continue to Pembroke Road. At SW 100 Avenue turn right and continue to auction site.
11. AUCTIONEER CONTACT INFORMATION:
If additional details are needed please contact George Richards at
(954) 658-5033 (cell) or email@example.com (E-mail).
National Auction Company
1325 S. Congress Avenue, Suite 202
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426
Tel: (561) 364-7004 - Fax: (561) 364-8803
Licensed Real Estate Brokers & Auctioneers
AB640 - AU899