Licensed Real Estate Brokers & Auctioneers
COURT ORDERED AUCTION
Auction No.: 17-013a
|VEHICLE:||2001 Ford E-250 Econoline|
|VEHICLE TYPE:||3/4 Ton Cargo Van|
|LICENSE PLATE:||AYW E51 (Florida)|
|ENGINE:||4.2 Liter V-6|
|DRIVE TYPE:||Rear Wheel|
|MECHANICAL: Engine:||Runs Good|
|Air-Conditioning:||Blows Cold Air|
|TIRES:||Front: 90% Rear: 90%|
|IDENTIFICATION NUMBER VERIFIED:||VIN Plate, Title,|
|VEHICLE DRIVEN :||Yes, Vehicle Started & Moved|
1. BIDDER REGISTRATION:
The auction is open to the public and all bidders will be required to register with the auctioneer. Bidder Registration will begin at 9:00 A.M. on Auction Day.
Assets offered at this auction will be available for previews two hours prior to auction. All assets are offered and sold in As-Is condition without warranty.
3. AUCTION SITE:
The auction will be conducted at 11:00 A.M. on June 10, 2017 at 1912 SW 100 Avenue, Miramar, Florida 33025.
4. DEPOSITS & FINAL PAYMENT:
- Payment in full is expected at the conclusion of the auction by Cash, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders. Corporate checks will be accepted when accompanied by a current Bank Letter (made specifically for this auction and addressed to National Auction Company guaranteeing payment and subject to verification at the time of Bidder's registration.
- Bidders who leave the auction site without paying in full are required to make a deposit in the minimum amount of 25% and advise auction staff when they are returning with the balance due. If no deposit is made, the Auctioneer and/or the Trustee reserve the right to resell any items purchased during the auction.
- Balances will be due no later than Monday, June 12th no later than 12:00 P.M. Final payment must be in the form of cash or Cashier's Check or Money Order only.
5. FLORIDA SALES TAX:
All sales are subject to rules of the Florida Department of Revenue. Florida dealers with resale numbers must bring a certificate to the auction which must be presented at the time of Bidder registration. Florida Sales Tax for motor vehicles is payable at the time of vehicle registration and the Motor Vehicle Title is transferred. Bills of Sale issued on behalf of the Trustee will include the top bid price in addition to the 10% Buyer's Premium.
6. FORM of AUCTION:
This auction is conducted pursuant to the Order of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida, Fort Lauderdale Division, In Re: Richard Mahoney, Case No: 17-12204-RBR, Marc Barmat, Trustee.
7. BUYER'S PREMIUM:
A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to all top bids and included in the total purchase price.
8. METHOD of SALE:
- The method and order of sale will be at the auctioneer's discretion. - Recognition of bid increments will be at the discretion of the auctioneer.
- In the event items are offered at auction and no bids are received, the auctioneer may remove them from the order of sale offering them at a later time during the auction and/or regroup them with other items.
- The Auctioneer and Trustees reserve the right to add or delete any item(s) from the auction. Vehicles offered are subject to confirmation of the Trustee.
- The terms and conditions of sale may be changed by announcement from the auction podium with any such announcement taking precedence over previously printed materials or oral statements made.
- Bids will only be accepted from bidders who have registered with the auctioneer.
- In the event of disputes between bidders or tie bids, the auctioneer's decision will be final.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to ask for additional deposits from any bidder during the course of the auction. In the event a deposit is requested and not given, vehicles previously sold may be subject to resale at the option of Trustee or Auctioneer.
- All information contained in the Auction Flyer, Post Cards, newspaper ads, web site or furnished by staff members is believed to be correct but is not guaranteed. Bidders must rely upon their own information, judgment and inspection of the vehicles offered.
- The auction will be electronically recorded to provide a record of the auction event. The recording is the property of National Auction Company and Trustee.
- Purchasers are not permitted to resell items purchased during the auction to third parties or reassign auction clerking tickets to other bidders.
- The Certificate of Title for all vehicles offered at this auction will be available for inspection by prospective bidders. Certificates of Title will be delivered to the purchaser after receiving payment in full. An open title will not be given to any purchaser (s) except those who have provided a copy of a valid Florida Dealer’s License to the auctioneer at the time of registration.
- In the event a Top Bidder fails to make final payment deposits given will be forfeited as liquidated damages.
All purchases must be removed from the premises as soon as possible. Arrangements for removal of vehicles must be scheduled through George Richards of National Auction Company.
- Purchases can be removed on auction day after payment in full until 2:00 P.M. but no later than Monday, June 12th by 12:00 P.M.
- Purchasers are responsible for advising National Auction Company who is authorized to remove them from the storage lot. Vehicles removed by contracted transports or tow trucks must have written authorization for removal signed by the purchaser and accompanied by a copy of the paid receipt.
From I-95 (Broward County)
Exit at Pembroke Road and continue west to Palm Avenue. Make U-Turn and continue to SW 100 Avenue. Turn right on SW 100 Avenue and continue to auction site.
From Florida Turnpike
Exit at Hollywood Boulevard (Pines Boulevard) and continue west to Palm Avenue. Turn left and continue to Pembroke Road. At SW 100 Avenue turn right and continue to auction site.
11. AUCTIONEER CONTACT INFORMATION:
If additional details are needed please contact George Richards at
(954) 658-5033 (cell) or email@example.com (E-mail).
1325 S. Congress Avenue, Suite 202
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426
Tel: (561) 364-7004 - Fax: (561) 364-8803
Licensed Real Estate Brokers & Auctioneers
AB640 - AU899